Is an established process through which new employees & contractors acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and behaviors to become effective ambassadors of The Collective.
1. Checklist - This will tell you what we need from you
2. Membership Application - Fill out form completely
3. Background Check - Let’s go way back into time
4. References - We want to know what others have to say
5. Portfolio - Please show us how awesome your work is
6. Personality Video (3min) - Tell us all about how cool and talented you are
7. Tax Forms - We are not expecting you to work for free
Complete • Sign • Zip • Submit
The personal and corporate information provided by you to The Collective is provided only as general information and is deemed sensitive. It is protected under our Mutual Non Disclosure Agreement found on The Collective website legal page. The information provided is not intended to be and should not be utilized other than internal corporate office purposes only and to build your client profiles within our database system.
Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a service provider-client relationship. It is specifically designed to assist your Client Service Agreement (CSA), to complete your on-boarding process onto The Collective platform while establishing your eligibility as a strategic partner for future business.
The sensitive information will not be issued or sold to any third parties for no reason whatsoever and will be enforced by the CSA Section 6.1. It can be used without your permission for corporate audit. All information will be protected and stored as agreed within The Collective CSA Section 5.0.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Collective. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by The Collective. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected and provided by you. We have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal-corporate-bank information, credit card data, etc.), that information is secured and encrypted. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., CEO, Executive Account Managers, Human Resources and Billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.